- Check out the complete schedule of activities here.
- Before making your purchase, please read carefully the activities included in the ticket.
- Ticket prices do not include processing charges.
- All tickets will be available for preorder. There will only be tickets available at the box office the day of the activities if they haven’t been sold out in advance for activities held at Teatro de la Laboral, Laboral Centro de Arte and Teatro Jovellanos.
- Two-day tickets will only be available for preorder.
- After the cancellation of the 2020 edition of L.E.V. Festival in Gijón due to COVID, the money for all the tickets purchased was refunded, so they will not be valid to access any of the activities of the 2022 edition.
TICKET PRESALE / TEATRO DE LA LABORAL, LABORAL CIUDAD DE LA CULTURA & MUSÉU DEL PUEBLU D’ASTURIES
- Tickets will be available on www.laboralciudaddelacultura.com: Teatro Laboral-Nave tickets, Pueblo de Asturias tickets, by telephone +34 985/969/708, and at the selling points in the recepcion areas of Laboral City of Culture / Gijón (T. +34 985185820), Principality of Asturias Tourist Information Centre / Oviedo (T. +34 984/493/563) and The Niemeyer Center of Avilés (T. +34 984/835/031)
- For processing your inquiries in relation to the tickets, you can send an email to email@example.com
- COVID-19 information: http://www.laboralciudaddelacultura.com/noticias/1784/informacin-covid-19-y-normas-para-el-pblico-asistente-a-espectculos-en-la-laboral-segn-bopa-8-de-octubre-2021.html
TICKET PRESALE / TEATRO JOVELLANOS
TICKET EXCHANGE FOR WRISTBANDS
Friday, April 29:
From 8 pm to 00.30 am at Teatro de la Laboral box office
Saturday, April 30:
From 12.30 pm to 4 pm, at Muséu del Pueblu d’Asturies box office
From 6 pm to 10 pm, at Teatro de la Laboral box office
From 10.30 pm to 4 am, at Laboral Centro de Arte box office
Sunday, May 1:
From 1 pm to 4 pm, at Muséu del Pueblu d’Asturies box office